Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Tensile Membrane Structure||Material:||Iron|
|Flame Retardant::||DIN 4102 B1||Life Span:||Over 20 Years|
|Roof Fabric:||950gsm PVC||Application:||Car Park Shed|
Stong And Durable Aluminum Frame Waterproof Tensile Membrane Structures
ZhaoLi Tensile Membrane Structures combine new architectual technology, and is the most novel building material for shade. Tensioned Membrane Structures offer unlimited designs of distinctive elegant forms that is applicable due to the unique flexible characteristics of Membrane Structures, and forming complementary iconic and unique structure or feature for any commercial building. Furthermore, the lightweight nature of Membrane Structures is a economical solution to large span roofing building, making long spans available without heavy block involved.
It is eco-material that allows visible light penetrate but prevent most UVA and harmful light. Compare to conventional building, Membrane Structures needs less maintenance because of its self-cleaning property. With several different membranes in the mainstream market such as PTFE fiberglass, ETFE film, PVC and ePTFE for options, the durability and longevity of tensile membrane structures have been proven by building in climates ranging from the frigid artic to the scorching desert heat.
1. Commercial facilities: store/mall/shopping center, recreation center/hotel/restaurant/shop door head (overhangs), etc
2. Cultural facilities, exhibition center/the theater/show/conference/museum/aquarium/botanical garden, etc
3. Sports facilities: the stadium/the stadium/tennis court, swimming pool / fitness center, golf courses and other training center
4. Traffic facilities: the airport/train station/bus station/bus station/terminal/parking/overpass nest/stations/toll station, etc
5. Attractions: building entrance logo/trademark sketch/square/residential area landscape/pedestrian street/membrane roof construction, etc
6. Industrial facilities: factory/warehouse/sewage treatment center/logistics/research/greenhouse
Membrane structure roof performance and characteristics:
1. Economy: Research shows that the performance loss speed of long-term open-air parked vehicles is twice as fast as that of parked vehicles in the shed. And the use of membrane structure awning can really care for your car, slowing down the aging speed of your car. From an economic point of view, the investment is not much, but it greatly prolongs the life of your ride.
2. Durability: Due to the emergence of high-strength membrane materials and the application of tensioning technology, the ability of membrane structure roof to withstand wind and rain is incomparable to that of ordinary canopy. Some of the car shed uses permanent membranes, which can be used for 30 or 40 years. Especially in severe stormy weather, the membrane structure building stands tall and does not damage.
The Artistry Of Membrane Structure
Membrane structure is based on modelling and colorology. It can combine natural conditions and national customs to construct curves and shapes that are difficult to achieve in traditional architecture according to the architect's creativity. Membrane structure is an architect's romantic idea, enjoying the natural romantic space.
The Economy Of Membrane Structure
For buildings of the same size, if membrane structure is used, its cost is only half or less of that of traditional buildings, especially for long-span buildings with short-term application, which is more economical.