Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Car Park Shed||Can Be Used:||Communities, Schools, Businesses, Gymnasiums, Factories, Government Agencies, Etc|
|Flame Retardant::||DIN 4102 B1||Life Span:||Over 20 Years|
|Allowed Temperature::||-30 Degree Celsius~+70 Degree Celsius||Roof Fabric Color:||Colorful|
|Roof Fabric:||950gsm PVC||Main Structure:||Powder Coated Hot Dip Galvanized Steel Pipes|
Colorful Tensile Fabric Structures / Flame Retardant Car Park Shed
The PVDF membrane material has a stable shape and is a constructional membrane material that can bear certain loads. It’s well known as “6th constructional material” following brick, stone, concrete, steel and wood. It has a flexible texture and rich shapes, thoroughly breaking through the limitation of shape and span. It’s a soft sculpture that a designer fully reflects a creative space full of personal charm.
The PVDF membrane material is one of membrane materials in commonest use in the world membrane structural building and has the following advantages:
1. The PVDF membrane material has a highly strong mechanical performance.
2.The PVDF membrane material has an excellent optical performance.
3.The PVDF membrane material has a superior acoustic performance.
4.The PVDF membrane material has a superior fireproof performance.
5.The PVDFmembrane material has a sound insulation performance.
6.The PVDF membrane material has an independent self cleaning performance.
1. Commercial facilities: store/mall/shopping center, recreation center/hotel/restaurant/shop door head (overhangs), etc
2. Cultural facilities, exhibition center/the theater/show/conference/museum/aquarium/botanical garden, etc
3. Sports facilities: the stadium/the stadium/tennis court, swimming pool / fitness center, golf courses and other training center
4. Traffic facilities: the airport/train station/bus station/bus station/terminal/parking/overpass nest/stations/toll station, etc
5. Attractions: building entrance logo/trademark sketch/square/residential area landscape/pedestrian street/membrane roof construction, etc
6. Industrial facilities: factory/warehouse/sewage treatment center/logistics/research/greenhouse