Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Landscape Membrane Structure||Material:||PVDF Fabric|
|Flame Retardant::||DIN 4102 B1||Can Be Used:||Communities, Schools, Businesses, Gymnasiums, Factories, Government Agencies, Etc|
|Allowed Temperature::||-30 Degree Celsius~+70 Degree Celsius||Feature:||Easy To Clean|
|Roof Fabric:||950gsm PVC||Max Wind Speed Allowance:||70-100km/h|
Beautiful Landscape Tensile Membrane Structures Easy To Clean
Membrane structure is a kind of space structure, which consists of many kinds of high-strength thin film materials and reinforced members (steel frame, steel column or steel cable) through a certain way to produce a certain internal prestressing stress to form a certain spatial shape, as a covering structure, and can withstand certain external loads.
Membrane materials used in membrane structure buildings have excellent flame retardancy and high temperature resistance, so they can meet the fire protection requirements very well. Because of its light weight, flexible structure and large deformation capacity, the seismic performance of the structure is good.
Short duration: film cutting. The steel structures and cables of composite and skeleton are all processed and manufactured in factories. They only need to be assembled on the spot and are easy to construct. Therefore, the construction period is shorter than that of traditional buildings.
1. Light weight: The reason of low self-weight of tension structure is that it relies on prestressing form rather than material to maintain the stability of structure.
2. Transparency: Transparency is one of the most widely recognized characteristics of modern membrane structures. The transparency of membrane materials can provide the required illumination for buildings, which is very important for building energy saving.
3. Flexibility: The tensioned membrane structure is not rigid. It will deform under wind or snow loads. Membrane structure adapts to external loads by deformation. In this process, the curvature radius of the membrane surface in the direction of load action will decrease until it can resist the load more effectively.
4. Sculpture sense: The unique surface shape of tensioned membrane structure makes it have strong
sculpture sense. The membrane is self-balanced by tension. The balance of the fluctuation of negative Gaussian film makes the larger structure appear to float lightly between the heaven and the earth without the restraint of gravity. The sculptural texture is exciting both indoors and outdoors.
5. Safety: Lightweight tensioned membrane structures designed in accordance with existing national codes and guidelines have sufficient safety. Lightweight structures can maintain good stability under horizontal loads such as earthquakes